Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My New Diet

I'm on a new diet.  It may or may not have to do with the fact that I'm in Japan and there aren't 6 million food options per square mile.  It's been pretty successful so far (I'm a week in) that I might even write a book.  Or maybe a blog post.

I call it the "Eat Less Move mOre" (or "ELMO") diet.

Here's how it works, in three easy steps.

Step 1 - Stop eating so much.  Accomplish this by decreasing the quantity of food entering your mouth.

Step 2 - More more (or Move mOre). This generally involves exercising. Or walking. Or playing basketball (even if you only play for five minutes, then talk to the guy sweeping the floor about the gym you're in, basketball, the recent election, living in Japan, good places for sushi...you get the idea).

Step 3 - Return to Step 1.

Doesn't seem too hard, and it's really not.  And it seems to actually work.  Whodathunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment