Thursday, November 1, 2012

Procrastination, The Art Of

I think I could have my name entered into Webster's next to the word "procrastination".  Need proof?  I'm writing this post instead of doing any of the work (and there's lots of it) that I NEED to do, like now! I don't know how many people still use the dictionary to look words up, but for those who do, they couldn't get a much better example of the word.

On other notes:
Karlo's Italian Bistro in Florence, KY is delicious.
There are still 4 million people that don't have power because of Sandy.
Be sure to vote; it's important.
Is this country developing a class system?  It seems like it, and that's very disconcerting.
There's lots of things that make me shake my head.  Are the problems in this country too big, or too difficult, or too complicated to fix?  Watching the evening is very depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment